This topic covers joining and welding technology and behaviour of metallic materials and their treatment. The work mainly deals with problems in civil engineering.
The range of activities are:
- Certification of manufacturer's qualification for welding of steel structures according to DIN 18800-7, of aluminum constructions according to DIN V 4113-3 and of concrete reinforcing steels according to DIN 4099-2, as well as certification of companies according to DIN EN ISO 3834 (DIN EN 729)
- Evaluation of welder qualification tests and issuing welding certificates according to DIN EN 287-1 and DIN EN ISO 9606-2
- Establishment and evaluation of production control tests on specified components (DIN EN ISO 15613)
- Establishment and evaluation of procedure tests according to DIN EN ISO 15614, DIN EN ISO 14555
- Supervision of welding and corrosion protection on site
- Inspection of structural behavior of welded components and structures
- Site inspection of workmanship quality
- Inspection of fatigue behavior of components and structures
- Assessment of the inclination components to brittle fracture
- Investigations on the corrosion behavior of metals
- External control of manufacturers of building materials as an accredited authority according to regional building law, the Building Products Guideline of the European Union and the Building Products Act of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Evaluation of old steel structures with respect to remaining load capacity, welding fitness, etc.
- Evaluation of the structural strength of cast metals and structures
Consulting in construction and selection of materials for building elements